Marketing Team Assistant
- Expired: February 28, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Type: Full-Time Salaried, Exempt
Location: Greenville, SC 29615
Imagine working for a business that serves customers' best interests even when it costs the company. Imagine having coworkers who help you move, throw you a baby shower, and challenge you in video games. And imagine finishing each day satisfied by your work and appreciated because of it. All of that is reality at Circuit Board Medics. Our team strives to serve each other and serve our customers with passion, grit, and excellence. Right now we are searching for individuals to join us as we restore what's broken for our customers.
What We Do
In a world that tends toward replacement, Circuit Board Medics recognizes the value of fixing what is broken. Founded in 2010, Circuit Board Medics (CBM) has cemented its place in the remanufacturing world through high quality work and stellar customer service. CBM specializes in repairing and rebuilding circuitry in automotive and appliance modules. By repairing these components, CBM offers customers an alternative to high cost replacement parts and a timely solution for malfunctioning ovens, refrigerators, cars, trucks and more.
Who We Want
Our employees embody our values. We take ownership for our work; we are curious, creative, and adaptable; we selflessly put the needs of others above our own. We treat others the way we want to be treated and we challenge each other so that, as iron sharpens iron, we each continue to grow and develop. The ideal CBM candidate has good judgment and is ready to learn. We are searching for those eager to contribute to the work and the culture of our company. In interviews, we evaluate competence and character.
What experience makes a great candidate?
- Social Media Management
- Administrative Assistant with Marketing experience
Our Marketing Team Assistant will work alongside the marketing team, helping to engage both current and future customers as well as future employees. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with other teams (New Products, Customer Support, Production, Supply Chain, etc.) to develop and implement social media campaigns and strategies
- Creating, maintaining, and growing new and existing social media networks
- Working with the marketing team in the creation and editing of written, photo, and video content with a sense of urgency
- Monitoring and responding to customer reviews through online channels
- Planning and coordinating trade shows (including logistics and presentation)
- Staying up to date with current technology and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Working with our Events, Recruiting, and various other teams to develop a social media strategy and calendar
- Interacting with users and responding to social media messages, comments, and reviews
- Reviewing analytics and creating reports
Qualifications and Skills
- Required Qualifications
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms (to include Instagram and TikTok)
- Understanding of how to use social media management tools
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Detail oriented with an ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong sense of urgency and work ethic
- Desired Qualifications
- Previous Sales/Customer Support experience
- Basic html understanding
- Competence in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- 4-year degree in marketing or related field
- 1-3 years experience with B2C social media marketing or content development
This is an on-site, full-time role. The typical workday is 8:00AM - 5:00PM with a break for lunch. The daily responsibility of the marketing team is to ensure that all projects are completed on time, which involves working outside of normal business hours as needed. Some travel to trade shows will be required.
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Stable Hours
- 401(k) matching
- Adoption benefits
- Continuing education
- Employee discount
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Financial planning resources
- Professional development
- Free healthy snacks
- Casual dress code
- Branded clothing allowance
- Game nights
- Social outings
What can you expect during the application process?
- Start by applying online through our website or Indeed. Include a link to your online portfolio on your resume or cover letter.
- Complete two assessments emailed to you with "Circuit Board Medics Application" in the subject line. (You will receive the second email after completing the first assessment.) Please allow up to 30 minutes to complete both assessments.
- Our talent team reviews each completed application within 3 business days. If we are interested in moving forward with your application, you will receive a phone call within 1 week of your completed assessment date.
If you need any help along the way, you can reach us at email@example.com
Circuit Board Medics
BusinessView all jobs at Circuit Board Medics
Get fresh Sales And Marketing Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.