- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Job Type: Full-Time
Working Hours: 8am - 5pm, M-F
Location: Greenville, SC 29615
Experience: BS in Accounting + 5 years of accounting or finance experience
Imagine working for a business that serves customers’ best interests even when it costs the company. Imagine having coworkers who help you move, throw you a baby shower, and challenge you in video games. And imagine finishing each day satisfied by your work and appreciated because of it. All of that is reality at Circuit Board Medics. Our team strives to serve each other and serve our customers with passion, grit, and excellence. Right now we are searching for individuals to join us as we restore what’s broken for our customers.
What We Do
In a world that tends toward replacement, Circuit Board Medics recognizes the value of fixing what is broken. Founded in 2010, Circuit Board Medics (CBM) has cemented its place in the remanufacturing world through high quality work and stellar customer service. CBM specializes in repairing and rebuilding circuitry in automotive and appliance modules. By repairing these components, CBM offers customers an alternative to high cost replacement parts and a timely solution for malfunctioning ovens, refrigerators, cars, trucks and more.
Who We Want
Our employees embody our values. We take ownership for our work; we are curious, creative, and adaptable; we selflessly put the needs of others above our own. We treat others the way we want to be treated and we challenge each other so that, as iron sharpens iron, we each continue to grow and develop. The ideal CBM candidate has good judgment and is ready to learn. We are searching for those eager to contribute to the work and the culture of our company. Our entry level positions do not require prior experience or knowledge–we train newcomers on the job. In interviews, we evaluate competence and character.
As our Accountant, you will play a large role in supporting both our internal and external customers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing monthly general ledger accounting duties including reconciliations and closing
- Processing payroll adjustments, bi-weekly pay runs and payroll G/L posting
- Managing healthcare plan and 401K plan administration
- Processing sales taxes, compliance and year end reporting
- Managing company credit cards
- Managing invoicing and account receivable for business customers (B2B)
- Participating in cross functional company projects, as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Five years of accounting or finance experience
- Strong desire to focus on serving our customers
- Confidentiality with financial and payroll information
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Ability to be part of a collaborative team through excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to convey complex financial information in a clear and concise manner to both accounting and non-accounting personnel
- Strong analytical skills and be ability to identify and resolve financial discrepancies
- Continual focus on process improvement
- Inherently curious, a self-learner, with a thirst for making things better
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are key
- Must work well in a fast-paced, flexible environment
Benefits (some benefits may vary based on FT / PT availability)
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Stable Hours
- 401(k) matching
- Adoption benefits
- Continuing education
- Employee discount
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Financial planning resources
- Professional development
- Free healthy snacks
- Casual dress code
- Clothing budget
- Game nights
- Social outings
What can you expect during the application process?
- Start by applying online through our website or Indeed
- Complete two assessments emailed to you with “Circuit Board Medics–Next Steps” in the subject line. (You will receive the second email after completing the first assessment.) Please allow up to 30 minutes to complete both assessments.
- Our talent team reviews each completed application within 3 business days. If we are interested in moving forward with your application, you will receive a phone call within 1 week of your completed assessment date.
If you need any help along the way, you can reach us at email@example.com
Powered by JazzHR
Circuit Board MedicsGreenville, SC
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.