- Expired: August 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Guest Services Representative role will offer white glove customer service while also displaying an enthusiastic and professional personality. This position will serve the needs of patients and families of our healthcare client based in Queens, NY (New York). In this role, you will assist identified patients, family members and caregivers that are admitted to a specific unit within the hospital.
You will provide assistance via face-to-face interactions, over the phone, email, and other forms of communication, providing prompt, courteous and customer-oriented service. You will make recommendations and offer suggestions, as well as fulfill patient and family requests to satisfy their needs. This position requires exemplary hospitality skills, knowledge of the local area, and the ability to work a flexible schedule, which can include some weekends and nights. If it preferred if the candidate read, writes, and speaks fluent English and Mandarin, but not mandatory.
- Preference for candidates that read, write, and speak fluent English and Mandarin (but not mandatory)
- HS Diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a hospitality setting; experience in healthcare is also strongly preferred
- Demonstrated strong MS Office abilities including PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Word, Internet searching and typing.
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills as well as the proven ability to provide quality service in a fast-paced environment.
- Sensitive to ethnically diverse patients and understanding diverse cultural norms
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful
- Medical, dental, vision Insurance starting the first day of the month after hire
- Long term and short term disability insurance paid for by Circles
- 401k with match
- Life insurance paid for by Circles
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid holidays
- Access to discount programs
- 30 day paid sabbatical
Rate of pay for this position is $21 to $23 per hour, commiserate with experience.
AddressNew York, NY
TourismView all jobs at Circles
Get fresh Guest Services Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.