Industrial Engineering Manager
Circle Strategies Morgan Hill, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ADDEV Materials is Hiring!
A Global Converter of High-Performance Materials
For an Industrial Engineering Manager in Morgan Hills, California
You might know some of our products we converted like Adhesive tape (vinyl, rubber), sealants (silicone, acrylic), papers and fibers (kraft and vulcanized carbon), films (glass cloth), laminates (tercron) and chemicals among others.
Come join our Family Team.
You can apply here: https://circlestrategies.zohorecruit.com/jobs/ADDEV
We have hired Circle Strategies to manage our recruiting process. They are fast and respond to applicants immediately. You will know where you stand right away. Our goal is to make the recruiting process as easy as possible.
Who we are:
ADDEV Materials is a fast growing, privately held, medium-sized asset-holding business with Headquarters in France. We are increasing our added-value in strategic markets by intervening as an industrial specialist in converting high performance materials, such as tapes, chemicals, insulation products, technical films, adhesives, foams, and glues. Our converting knowledge enhances the industrial and supply chain performance of our customers. We are the partner of choice for world class manufactures, and with the strength of our market knowledge we design customized value-added solutions to satisfy our customers technical challenges. We were founded over 10 years ago and have a strong record of growth both organically and by acquisition. Our business has grown exponentially. today we have 25 manufacturing sites and close to 1,000 employees.
As we enter this exciting new phase in ADDEV Materials’ growth there is a range of inspiring career opportunities available.
If you are an engineering leader and interested in developing technically demanding and disruptive products then we would love to talk to you about this opening! We are looking for a professional who has working knowledge in design, assembly, and operation of pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrically actuated industrial equipment, and who demonstrates outstanding integrity, intelligence, accountability, and a passion for learning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Overall responsibility for the management of capital improvement projects related to equipment and machinery
· Overall responsibility for maintenance and repair of deployed equipment
· Lead technology transfer projects between Addev Materials locations within the US, and between US and Europe.
· Maintain understanding of current state of art related to chemical manufacturing and packaging, and identify and recommend to management technologies which will add to Andpak and Addev Materials’ competitive advantage.
· Develop documentation to ensure the continued operability, reparability, and maintainability of deployed machinery and equipment.
· Manage and develop a team of Mechanics and Technicians well equipped to serve the maintenance, repair, and deployment needs of the organization.
· Participate in Business Development activities by performing feasibility studies and advising on capital improvement requirements to service customer requests.
The Right Stuff:
The Engineering Manager ensures that the Company maintains our competitive advantage through the use of disruptive industrial technology. This position reports directly to the General Manager and is responsible for the design, specification, and deployment of new equipment as well as the modification, maintenance, and repair of existing equipment. The Engineering Manager is an important member of the leadership team and drives continuous improvement in Safety, Quality, Productivity, and Efficiency groups by developing and executing an industrial strategy within an Aerospace. Chemical manufacturing and packaging environment.
To be successful you will have proven success working as a disruptive innovation leader along with a positive, can-do attitude. We also believe the following education and experience will set you up for success:
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Manufacturing discipline, or equivalent demonstrated proficiency
· 10+ years of manufacturing engineering experience
· Working knowledge of design, assembly, and operation of pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrically actuated industrial equipment
· Demonstrated proficiency in creating technical documentation
· Ability to read electrical and mechanical schematics
· Demonstrated proficiency in managing capital deployment projects of up to $1m USD.
· Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
· Strong work ethic, good judgment, and decision-making skills
· Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
· Ability to work in the US at our Morgan Hills, California facility and be open to travel domestically and overseas
· Ability to travel approximately 25%
Our Generous Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance for both employees and family members with generous employer contributions.
- Life and disability insurance to provide protection for you when you are sick or disabled and includes voluntary Life Insurance offering for your family.
- We want to make sure you plan for retirement, so our 401(k) Plan is available after 6 months with a 3% company matching contribution, and access to a financial planner to make sure the decisions you are making are the right for your unique needs.
- Working hard requires us to rest and rejuvenate so we provide generous time off benefits.
- A continually evolving and expanding culture to improve our employees lives both while at work and when out in the world.
- Work and family are very important to us at ADDEV and we strive to respect all employee’s time off either when on vacation or after standard work hours.
Good Things to Know:
All applicants for employment must be legally authorized to work in the United States. ADDEV Materials is currently not sponsoring candidates without legal authorization.
How to apply:
To work at our company, you will need to be open to a reference check, background check and drug screen. Please complete our on-line application using our ZOHO recruitment ATS at this link:
We are an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, qualified applicants will be considered regardless of their sex, race, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, or another protected category.
This position is available in Morgan Hills, California
Local Candidates preferred
AddressMorgan Hill, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Circle Strategies