- Expired: December 01, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an Operations Assistant, you will work in a fast-paced environment coordinating our day-to-day shipments and support the efforts of our office by providing visibility and maintaining accurate documentation for all loads. The key responsibilities of this role are to provide clear and concise communication, troubleshoot customer concerns, and to proactively monitor the movement of freight to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Enter new load orders into our proprietary web-based software
- Initiate “check calls” to track and trace drivers on all pickups and deliveries
- Communicate internally correspondence with drivers to ensure accurate documentation
- Closely monitor freight via multiple detailed websites to ensure accurate delivery times and to notify customers of potential delays
- Maintain and collect proper paperwork for each shipment
- 1-3 years of work experience in customer service, operations, data entry, call center, dispatch or logistics
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, balance, and organize information while completing multiple tasks.
- Assisting in international shipping operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Entry level, no experience in logistics necessary
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus but NOT required
- Associate's degree preferred
- $15 -$16 per hour
- Full-time: 40 hours per week
- On-site training and career development
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Insurance benefits including but not limited to: Health, vision, dental, life, and disability
- 401(k) Plan
BusinessView all jobs at Circle Logistics