Our global family of 130,000 people in over 16,000 stores and 25 countries is who makes that possible for our millions of clients worldwide, which is why we are committed to helping them achieve their goals and grow with us. We set ourselves apart by our culture of pride: pride in our people and their development, pride in serving others, what we've built and what we are striving to achieve. No matter where you come from or where you are heading in your career, there is a place for you to grow at Circle K: learn and advance in one of our stores near you or take on a new challenge in our support offices here and around the world. When you grow, we grow - together.
- Provides management with planning and control information by assembling and analyzing financial data; developing and maintaining financial models; providing forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions; providing information on results against targets.
- Analyzes category productivity by developing financial analysis systems and creating monthly category management reports. Identifies trends by analyzing product movement, pricing and promotional impact; recommends product, pricing, promotion, merchandising and program changes.
- Assists with analysis and development of expenditure proposals; recommends courses of action.
- Contributes to budgeting process with trend analysis and economic modeling.
- Analyzes manufacturer share of market relative to product mix and supplier profitability by collecting, formatting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Ensures compliance with requirements, policies and regulations by enforcing adherence to corporate systems, policies and governmental regulations; advising management on needed actions..
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or Business, or equivalent experience required.
- Must be an advanced in MS Excel user (to include some VBA).
- Must possess strong analytical, statistical, and broad mathematical skills.
- Must be a strong time manager and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be willing to adapt quickly to changing responsibilities.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of management (to include Sr. Executives).
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: