Inside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The inside sales representative sells the value of the Circle K card to prospective customers. The inside sales representative competes in a dynamic marketplace where zero card fees and discounts are abundant. The sales rep must lead with value and position Circle K’s value proposition effectively to overcome significant obstacles in the marketplace. The sales rep must understand the competitors’ strengths and weaknesses and leverage this knowledge to better sell the value of the Circle K Fleet card to prospective customers and differentiate our service so that our clients realize that we are able to better serve their needs than our competitors.
- •Meets monthly, quarterly, and annual financial targets by connecting with new prospective customers and generating new accounts. Identifies underlying business problems and unique requirements for potential Circle K clients through the use of open-ended questions to uncover needs, wants and challenges.
- •Maintains industry knowledge including knowledge of competitive landscape.
- •Demonstrates the ability to gather and submit detailed business information for underwriting and pricing.
- •Maintains accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities including the use of SalesForce to maintain accurate records to maximize portfolio potential.
- •Negotiates non-standard payment terms with new applicants. Anticipates and seeks out potential customers’ objections and concerns. Responds to unexpected or challenging questions, price questions, and objections. Understands and leverages the relationship between benefits, value, and price to acquire new customers.
- •Coordinates the implementation and delivery of Circle K products to new customers. Maintains close contacts with customers and establishes a comprehensive customer experience that includes consultation and analysis. Maintains contact with all new customers in portfolio to ensure high levels of client satisfaction. Follows up on customer issues to ensure resolution through appropriate internal and external resources.
- •Plans potential and customer contacts ensuring proper balance is maintained between existing customers and prospective customers. Builds sufficient pipeline of new customers to maintain portfolio.
- •1-2 years of related sales experience
- •Communication skills – able to build rapport over the phone with external customers and in person with internal customers and peers
- •Excellent Product and Process knowledge
- •Sound sales skills; can identify customer needs and makes appropriate recommendations to confirm the sale
- •Time management and work prioritization skills
- •Ability to utilize sales tools as appropriate (fuel save, fuel locator, online, etc)
- •Handles complex or unusual situations with ease
- •Identifies opportunities to sell/retain a customer
- •Identifies and takes action to improve process or situation
- •Ability to work cross functional with Fleet customers, internal and external sales representatives, credit, partners and Leadership
- •Must successfully pass a background investigation
- •College degree
- •Previous customer facing phone work
- •Coaching experience or ambition preferred
- •Experience with Salesforce CRM
- •Must be computer literate in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- •Must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities as described above.
- •Must be able to follow state, federal and company guidelines.
- •Must be able to maintain a positive team attitude and professional demeanor at all times.
THE ABOVE DUTIES ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK PERFORMED BY THOSE ASSIGNED TO THIS JOB. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, AND SKILLS
Circle KWhy Work Here?
Join a growing company and grow your career. the skies the limit with what you can earn through commissions
1130 W Warner RdScottsdale, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at Circle K