Welcome to your Future. We've been waiting for you! Career Opportunity with Circle K.
Want to have FUN and get PAID? If so, come join our enthusiastic, results oriented team. Our goal is to become the worlds preferred destination for convenience and fuel!
We are currently accepting resumes or applications for Customer Service Associates in Athens, TN and surrounding areas. To learn more about this position, please reply to this ad.
Customer Service Associate:
The Store Associate is responsible for performing all cashiering, stocking, cleaning, and customer service duties in a manner that will develop good customer relations, build store sales, maximize profits, and protect store assets. The goal is to provide all of our customers with a service level that exceeds their expectations. The Store Associate supports the company goals by focusing on personal accountability, customer service and work efficiency.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Greet customers as they enter the store, be friendly and helpful, provide prompt, courteous service, and thank our customers
- Set an example to other associates for excellent customer service Handle customer complaints professionally and respectfully
- Maintain property and equipment to ensure customers have a safe and pleasant shopping environment
- Maintain excellent customer service by cooperating and communicating professionally with other associates
- Complete the computer based training with acceptable scores
- Promote teamwork and cooperation within the store
- Maintain a safe and professional work environment free from any form of harassment including sexual harassment, hostile work environment, and discrimination from any Circle K associate, customer or vendor. Report any infraction immediately
- Are properly dressed in authorized Circle Ks uniform and meet personal appearance requirements
- Attend job-related meetings (may be required to work irregular hours)
- Participate in training new associates
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Efficiently ring up all sales on a cash register properly and accurately, handle money, checks, and other types of payment received for products sold per process/policy
- Accurately make change by counting it back to the customer
- Correct or report unsafe working conditions to the Store Manager, and report any accidents immediately
- Efficiently perform multi-function operation of fuel console, money order machine and lottery machine
- Receive and verify vendor deliveries