IT Project Supervisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BUSINESS UNIT: Orbit
FUNCTION: Service Delivery
REPORTS TO: Service Delivery Manager
LOCATION: Cedar Rapids, IA
EDUCATION: Preferred Bachelor's Degree and IT Related Certification
EXPERIENCE: 1+ Years Experience in Information Technology
Who We Are Looking For
CCR builds and delivers innovative technology solutions and products for partners in the Midwest.
We are searching for a highly-motivated, dedicated, and experienced team member who understands the importance of business relationships to deliver our vision. Who has the ability to adjust quickly to changing conditions, relishes tackling challenges in a fast paced environment and delivers results with confidence, collaboration and determination. Our ideal candidate thrives in an innovative and agile environment, is a go-getter who works collaboratively and partners across matrixed teams to plan, implement and support our technology by delivering projects on time, within budget and scope.
This role will be responsible for the oversight of daily business activities to deliver IT projects for our clients. They are responsible for leadership, motivating, training and development of the team to achieve business results.
What You’ll Accomplish and Experience
- Build and coordinate projects to deliver high level of customer satisfaction
- Manage MACD (Move, Add, Change and Decom) tickets to ensure proper completion
- Execute onsite assessments to understand and clarify clear scopes of projects
- Assist with quoting process
- Lead client communication on project status and updates
- Invoice and edit project revenue to assure accuracies
- Maintain familiarity with all products and services
- Lead functional meetings deliver functional excellence
- Collaborate with leadership peers to drive high-level business result
Desirable Previous Experience
- Demonstrated experience in an IT Project leadership role
- Ability to extrapolate data and make business decisions
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Proven leadership in problem solving and analysis that can be applied across all types of business problems
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-taking skills
- Ability to independently leverage critical thinking skills to address project issues
- Energy, drive and passion for end-to-end excellence and customer experience improvement
- Willingness to be a flexible team player adapting to priorities as needed
- Associates Degree in Network/LAN Administration or CompTIA Network +
- Deploy and Migrate Microsoft Office 365
- Intermediate understanding of IP sub netting and routing
- Advanced understanding of Windows servers including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Print management and Exchange
- Advanced understanding of various Windows client operating systems
- Advanced understanding of hardware, application software, email, remote access, networking and printer
CCR is a privately held corporation that was founded in 1986 that provides technology services to large and small businesses nation-wide from our location in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our achievements include:
- Top quartile revenue growth for each of the last 5 years as per the worldwide Service Leadership Index® precision benchmark.
- Nationally recognized as “Great Place to Work” – 6 years in a row
- 10-years consecutively listed on Inc. 5000 - Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in America
- 7-year consecutive top 100 listing on MSPMentor 501 internationally
- Nationally awarded Platinum HireVets Medallion (2021, 2020)
- Finalist or Winner from Technology Association of Iowa for the following:
- IT Service Provider of the Year (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2013)
- Top Growth Company of the Year (2017)
- Best User of Technology (2015)
- Technology company of the year (2015, 2014, 2013)
Learn more about CCR and our values: https://ccr.net/about-us/
CCR offers a unique work-life balance and environment. Our competitive benefits package includes free daily lunch for employees, gym membership reimbursement, health, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off and paid holidays, a 401k program, quarterly profit sharing, short & long term disability and life insurance and lots of development opportunities to help you grow your professional career.
Learn about our culture: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/circle-computer-resources-inc.
Circle Computer Resources
AddressCedar Rapids, IA
TechnologyView all jobs at Circle Computer Resources