- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you interested in a job where you get to work closely with decision-makers of a small business? We’re hiring a superb personal assistant to improve our efficiency and productivity to achieve our organizational goals. You will be taking phone calls, running errands, setting appointments, taking meeting minutes, filing paperwork, and any other duties as needed. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who enjoys planning and has great interpersonal skills.
Our ideal candidate is a great multitasker and possesses superb communication skills. This job comes with a lot of flexibility and provides you with opportunities to truly get to know people. The candidate must feel comfortable interacting with people on a variety of topics. Candidates with previous acting, modeling, hosting, secretary, assistant, or customer service skills are preferred but not required.
If you are ready to start, apply today!Compensation:
$25 - $30 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Prepare meetings, write down notes, and email meeting minutes to make meetings run smoothly
- Ensure filing systems are kept orderly and up to date
- Arrange travel including hotel, flight, and transportation
- Run errands and pick up orders as needed
- Relay messages received through phone calls or emails to our team to make our business run more efficiently
- High school diploma or GED required
- Capable of completing tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Experience as a personal assistant, executive assistant, administrative assistant or a related job with administrative tasks
- Understands how to use Microsoft Office
The Circle City News intends to encourage debate, alternate viewpoints, and a deeper understanding of events. We love to have interesting guests and topics on our show and website. No topic is off-limits.
We work hard but like to have fun. If you have a sense of humor, that is a positive for us.
Circle City News
HousekeepingView all jobs at Circle City News