Capital Project Manager
Cirba Solutions is the most trusted and complete battery solution partner in the world. For 30 years, we have led the BATTERY RECYCLING industry through our services, processing, and material upgrading. Contributing to the CIRCULAR ECONOMY model is our core focus.
The Capital Project Manager will manage cost, schedule, scope, safety, and quality for the entire project to which they are assigned, ensuring that the project meets goals in each of these categories. They will also ensure proper documentation and reporting of status to senior management. As an individual contributor, reporting to the Director of Engineering and Construction, the PM will coordinate all project activities, including design, construction, start-up, and turnover to Operations.Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage cost of a capital project and provide reports to Senior Management and the Site Leadership.
- Effectively manage the schedule of the project, keeping Senior Management and Site Leadership informed.
- Effectively control scope of the project, in conjunction with the Steering Team.
- Ensures that all local, state, and national building codes and regulations and safety precautions are followed.
- Effectively manage safety during all phases of the project with a goal of 0 incidents or injuries.
- Effectively manage quality during all phases of the project (design and construction).
- Manage all project communications to include standing meetings and regular reports of status.
- Regularly inspect the work product (design/construction site).
- Ensure documentation library is maintained.
- Maintain invoicing, change control, schedule, financial tools, and all administrative content in an up-to-date status.
- Develops and adheres to the budget, timeline, and quality control plan.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of experience (10 years preferred) in a Project Engineering/Project Management role.
- Proven track record delivering large capital projects (>$100 MM)
- Sound documentation skills
- Superior leadership and communication skills
- Excellent organization, self-starter, comfortable working independently, and strong attention to detail
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Ability to travel.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required, preferably in an Engineering discipline
Cirba SolutionsIndianapolis, IN
ConstructionView All Cirba Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.