- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ISG Property Collection
Are you energized by working with people? Do you have a strong sense of urgency? Do you have a passion for selling? Are you looking to get into the booming world of real estate? The ISG Property Collection in Greenwood, IN is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join their team as an Inside Sales Agent to convert a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up. The Inside Sales Agent’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- $40,000-60,000 Expected First Year Earnings
- Bonus potential
- PTO and paid holidays
- Stipend benefits
- Growth Potential
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Give accurate monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Manage the sales database through the sales cycle
- Consult with real estate agents to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through the listing agreement or buyer consultation.
- Manage cultivation of sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in the local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Ability to spend the majority of the workday on the phone
- Strong recruiting skills and enjoys a challenge
- Goal setting and accountability skills
- Extraordinary people skills and relationship building
- Problem-solving skills and results-oriented
- Communication skills
- Exceptional telephone skills—ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Learning-based, proactive, and positive attitude
- Teachable Team player
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- A real estate license or real estate experience is a plus
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$60,000-$80,000 Expected First Year Earnings.
About ISG Property Collection
ISG Property Collection represents the region's finest properties with exceptional skill using the most innovative technologies currently available. ISG Property Collection offers ultimate privacy and security, speed, and efficiency. Their years of full-time experience have given them a clear understanding of the mindset of home buyers and sellers and a thorough understanding of the regional marketplace.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Ciprani Consulting