Ciox Health is in search of a Call Center Supervisor to join our Reno, NV team! We are looking for someone who will serve as a working supervisor with oversight and management of all call center associates as well as, daily functions as they relate to maintaining quality of Ciox Health services and continued profitability of the company. This position willl train customer service associates and develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
What we ask of you:
- Plan, prepare, and devise work schedules, according to budget, call volume and production needs.
- Assess all aspects of the current customer service model for potential opportunities for service efficiencies and quality enhancements.
- Assist with appraising performance, addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Ensures each associate in call center has the skills and knowledge necessary to provide excellent consumer service.
- Manage difficult customer situations and solicit customer feedback for process improvement.
- Track incoming and outgoing calls in order to provide data to upper management, allowing for implementation of necessary changes.
- Develop short and long term strategies to improve morale.
- Monitor individual and department results to address potential productivity and customer concerns.
- Assist with development and implementation of other programs that benefit the organization and its customers.
- Communicate with management regarding creative concepts and objectives, which may benefit the company.
- Must have at least 2 years supervisory or management experience in a call center or customer oriented environment, preferably with a mid to large customer service team.
- Experience with Word, Excel and Powerpoint to name a few!
- Proven organizational skills
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Phenomenal team player!
- Juggle multiple deadlines and works well under pressure
- Proficient time management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work professionally, effectively, and efficiently in a team environment with customers, management and co-workers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience OR an Associate's degree and 2-4 years supervisory or management experience in a call center or customer oriented environment