Customer Service/Internet Sales Representative
- Posted: 26 days ago
Ciocca Dealerships is looking to add an Internet Sales Representative to our Business Development Department!
Pay: $15 per hour plus commission
Schedule: 2-3 daytime shifts (8:30am-5pm) & 2-3 evening shifts (11am-7pm) per week, every other Saturday
The Ciocca Dealership Group is one of the premier employee satisfaction companies in Pennsylvania and New Jersey! We currently employ over 1,800 professional individuals within our organization and offer endless opportunity for all to succeed. We provide a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people oriented. Our company proudly offers proven career paths and a notable environment that attracts those with a high level of drive to be successful.
The Internet Sales Coordinator/Customer Service Representative manages the online sales conducted through our website. The Internet Coordinator is primarily responsible for establishing contact with potential customers and set appointments for customers to meet with sales consultants.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer all incoming calls and chat/call/email requests for the dealership in regard to new and used vehicles
- Convert every sales opportunity to a confirmed appointment or turn them to a Sales Consultant
- Record every contact you have with customers, regardless of source or type, in the LSMS
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Communication skills – communicate effectively with others
- Time Management – ability to manage one’s own time
- Typing – ability to type efficiently to enter accurate information into tracking system
- Mathematics – ability to solve basic math calculations
- Basic Computer skills
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
- FSA and HSA Plans
- Short- and Long- Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer match)
- Employee Assistance Program
With 40+ dealerships and growing, there are many opportunities for advancement.
Ciocca Dealerships is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon completion of a background check and a negative pre-employment drug screen.
BusinessView all jobs at Ciocca Dealerships
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?