Automotive Technician - Honda
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
***WORK FOR THE LARGEST PRIVATELY HELD AUTOMOTIVE DEALER GROUP IN THE TRI-STATE AREA!***
Ciocca Honda of Williamsport is seeking Automotive Technicians to join our growing team! With 42 dealerships, 25 brands & 12 collision centers throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey, don’t miss out on an opportunity to grow with us!
Why choose Ciocca Dealerships?
- Competitive & industry leading pay scale with tiered spiffs
- Technician yearly bonus pay program
- Annual boot giveaways
- Paid training
- Quarterly cash bashes to recognize top performers
- Air climate control AC shops with high-speed doors
- Modern, state of the art technology & software – iPads, alignment quick check machines
- Proven career path, promotional opportunities
- Free uniforms/complimentary laundry service
- Consistent shifts
- Service & parts discounts
- Employee engagement events
- Volunteer and community service opportunities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer match)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA plans
- Short/Long Term Disability, Life, Accident, Critical Insurance
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Diagnosis and repair of vehicles
- Accurately perform all repairs and maintenance
- Communicate clearly and professionally with group leader and advisor
- Follow safety procedures when working with tools and equipment
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- ASE Certifications preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience/training as an automotive technician
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Valid driver’s license
With 42+ dealerships and growing, there are many opportunities for advancement.
Ciocca Dealerships is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon completion of a background check and a negative pre-employment drug screen.
Ciocca DealershipsMuncy, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.