Inside Sales Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client (Semiconductor Manufacturing) is seeking a "Sales Support Specialist" in Fremont, CA.
- Entry Level welcome!
Primary Duty: Inside Sales and Customer Service
- Process, generate, analyze and maintain quotes, customer POs, sale orders, and RMAs using the ERP system.
- Collaborate with management to develop, plan, prepare and execute strategic deals in complex sales cycles.
- Develop sales forecasting activities and set appropriate performance goals.
- Successfully match customer price/technical requirements to proposed solutions under the guidance of the Account Managers.
- Effectively communicate client needs to FOA Engineering Team for existing issues, problems, and any requests.
- Take ownership of assigned customers and serve as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Manage various workstreams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress through monthly/quarterly initiatives to management.
- Develop forecasts; track and analyze key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Update the status of manufacturing by attending weekly production meetings; incorporating delivery schedule changes into the open order register; monitoring the backlog for accuracy.
- Organize and maintain information for management on current and historical sales; booking reports; and RMAs from issuance to final disposition.
- Prepare reports which include collecting, disseminating, and presenting objective data; develop recommendations on the cause or corrective action; and execute expedient follow-up to ensure FOA financial objectives and complete customer satisfaction.
- Generate quotations for standard products while maintaining an up-to-date price list as per Account Managers’ instructions.
- Take the initiative to maintain a currency of technical knowledge by routinely walking through manufacturing operations to observe the latest techniques or capabilities.
- Assist with phone system as a back-up for: answering incoming calls; and paging.
- Train new inside sales and sales personnel in cross-over job-related duties.
- Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, identifying up-selling and cross-selling opportunities, customer satisfaction, and contribution to the overall sales team and business success.
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping proprietary information confidential.
- Provide sales and customer service support to new and existing accounts by developing, planning, and organizing a daily work schedule to include: customer contact through various media; response to customer inquiries; opening new customer accounts; creating new records and updating existing ones; maintaining hard copy records; order entry, modification, and invoicing and filing.
- Provide information to management regarding pricing concerns; account activity; new quoting activity; historical account information; and changes in customer protocol or competitive advantages.
- Schedule shipments to ensure delivery by promised deadlines.
- Receive orders and assign shipments to appropriate carriers.
- Monitor inventory via an enterprise resource planning system or similar control system.
- Assist outside sales representatives and/or engineers with order status inquiries and special customer needs.
- Resolves delivery problems.
- Analyze inventory procedures; recommend updates and improvements to the material control director.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 2-year experience in inside sales and/or customer service in a high-tech company. Capital equipment or wafer tool processing company is a plus.
- Experience in data entry and spreadsheet preparation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Advanced knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office Excel.
- Language skills in Japanese, speaking, reading, and writing.
Powered by JazzHR
Cinter Career Services
BusinessView all jobs at Cinter Career Services