Hybrid Business System Analyst (Manufacturing)
We are seeking a Business System Analyst (Manufacturing).
Client: IT Consulting
Hybrid position: Occasional client visits in Georgetown, KY/ office in Cincinnati, OH
The Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (ERP) Senior Consultant is responsible for consulting on Dynamics 365 ERP / D365 engagements including: implementation, upgrade, and/or extension of existing applications. The Senior Consultant is responsible for hands-on configuration of Dynamics 365 ERP Manufacturing modules as well as for assisting clients in the implementation and support of Dynamics 365 ERP solutions. They will be involved in improving operational metrics, business case development and performance measurement. He/she will provide functional knowledge and manage client relationships within context of individual role. Position requires up to 50% travel.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Successful implementation of practical business solutions using industry best practices
- Facilitate the implementation and support of Dynamics 365 ERP Manufacturing modules
- Design, configuration and testing of core Dynamics 365 ERP Manufacturing modules
- Work with customers to understand their business requirements and conduct gap analysis
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization
- Minimum of 4 years Dynamics 365 ERP Manufacturing experience
- Minimum of 4 years Dynamics 365 ERP implementations experience
- Minimum of 3 full lifecycle Dynamics 365 ERP implementations (Analysis - Deployment)
- Minimum 8 years of industry and/or consulting experience
- Certification in Dynamics 365 ERP Manufacturing or Lean
- Certification in at least one other Dynamics 365 ERP module, or attainment of certification within first 90 days of employment.
- Strong industry experience within Manufacturing
- Expert knowledge of industry specific best practices
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor's Degree
- English: Fluent
- Valid Driver's License
- D365 experience
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in MIS, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or related field
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Master Certification
- Microsoft Sure Step Certification
- Experience with other Dynamics 365 ERP Modules
- Experience with Dynaway Blue, ATOS, or Seeburger
- APICS CPIM or CSCP
Cinter Career ServicesCincinnati, OH
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.