Client Services Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client is seeking a Client Services Analyst in Chicago, IL.
・Client : Japanese Financial Company
Ensure the efficient processing of all financial transactions including but not limited to loans, time deposits, foreign exchange, funds transfer, etc. in accordance with the established systems and procedures. Identify, investigate and resolve complex operational problems. Work with Group Head and senior members of the team with training of junior staff members. Ensures compliance with applicable internal policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Essential Functions
- Serve as liaison between the account officer, all related departments, HO, and clients with timely and accurate execution of the financial transactions such as loans, time deposits, foreign exchange deals, etc. in accordance with the bank’s procedure.
- Analyze the new deals, scheme, terms and conditions before the actual execution in coordination with the concerned parties (i.e. the clients, account officers and other department staff).
- Coordinate activities with other departments and staff or other offices to ensure timely and accurate processing of transactions; anticipates, identifies/investigates and resolves complex operational problems
- Make necessary arrangements for opening/closing accounts, as well as modifications, and prepare the required documents for system registration.
- Provide quality service to the bank’s clients mostly over the telephone and e-mail; working closely with Account Officers in case of complex transactions and other assignments as required.
- Participate in the bank’s efforts in FATCA compliance and the validation of the tax forms obtained from the clients.
- Assist Group Head and senior members of the team in training junior staff to ensure that they are adequately trained to perform their responsibilities. Assigns and reviews the work of junior staff and ensures accurate and timely completion of transaction and in compliance with all applicable internal policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Respond promptly to inquiries from clients and other departments regarding transactions, policies and procedures, etc. Interfaces with internal/external auditors as needed.
- Work with account officers, Group Head and Unit Head on special projects as assigned.
- Obtain a basic understanding of the applicable rules and regulations the govern Bank
- Understand that all questions and/or clarification about such rules and regulations should be directed to the Americas Legal and Compliance Department
- Attend all required Compliance Training presented by the Americas Legal and Compliance Department
- Read and respond as necessary to all compliance-related reference and directive materials received. Comply with Bank’s “Code of Conduct”
3. Technical Skills Required
- Strong experience with specialized lending products, traditional transaction structuring procedures and compliance. Substantial knowledge of documents and required procedures. Understand the bank’s financial products provided to the clients. Ability to understand credit analysis and proposals.
- Thorough knowledge of internal operations, policies and procedures as well as regulations specific to banks.
- Continuously builds knowledge, keeping up-to-date on the technical and procedural aspects of the job.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills – Effective upward and downward communication. Experience writing reports, business correspondence and procedures manuals.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other departments/divisions. Ability to receive and convey information/ideas in all its forms (verbal, written and non-verbal) and respond to questions from groups of managers, regulators in a clear and concise way. Fosters open communication; listens actively.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to thoroughly analyze operational issues, assess problems and recommend/implement appropriate solutions. Ability to continually look for innovative approaches to provide or improve services that may increase department’s efficiency.
- Good organization and planning skills. Ability to plan, organize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Ability to establish priorities, identify critical tasks and complete projects/tasks accurately and in a timely manner. High level of flexibility and ability to adapt to changing conditions.
- Strong team orientation. Ability to understand the perspective, priorities and challenges of others. Ability to work cooperatively across the organization to achieve shared goals. Capable of working independently and in teams to accomplish the goals of the department.
- Proficiency in basic office applications (e.g. MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access/databases)
- Flexibility to work variable hours due to the workflow.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Finance or Accounting) or three years of experience in related business administration
- Bilingual (English/Japanese)
Powered by JazzHR
Cinter Career Services
BusinessView all jobs at Cinter Career Services