Accounting Manager - Corporate/Manufacturing
Cinter Career Services
Expired: June 06, 2023 Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Accounting Manager in Mascot, Tennessee.
- Employment Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Working Location: Mascot, TN 37806 (onsite)
- Salary : DOE + Full Benefit
- Industry: Manufacturing (Automotive)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The essential duties and responsibilities described below are subject to management discretion and can be changed at any time based on corporate need or reasonable accommodation.
- Oversee and direct accounting functions, including financial reporting, risk management, budget planning, accounting standards and control, capital management, AP/AR, and payroll.
- Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, including monthly journal entries, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, fixed assets and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Maintains capital asset and depreciation records in detail.
- Prepares annual budgets and coordinates departmental budget planning.
- Prepares cost analyses and rate studies, statements, and reports of estimated standard and future costs and revenues.
- Establish and manage inventory controls, including coordination of physical inventory.
- Manages internal and external audits of financial and operational reporting, including managing timelines for implementation and directing departments as necessary.
- Provides management with timely reviews of the organization's financial status and progress in its various programs and activities.
- Prepares, or works with others to prepare, periodic tax reports and returns.
- Complies with all applicable federal, state, and local tax laws and regulations.
- Prepares financial analysis data for customer proposals and quotations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Management experience of 3 years or more is required
- GAAP application experience required
- Experience in the manufacturing industry preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365
- Prefer experience in SAP and ADP
- Japanese skills are a big plus!
Cinter Career ServicesMascot, TN
Finance and InsuranceView All Cinter Career Services Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.