Systems Engineer, Lead
- Posted: over a month ago
POSITION: Systems Engineer, Lead
POSITION LOCATION: Huntsville, AL
SUMMARY: As a lead systems engineer on our team, we’re looking for you to solve complex challenges and shape systems engineering support by leading the development and production of prototype devices. Your customer will trust you to not only design and develop these systems, but also evolve them with advanced technology solutions, including the latest in immersive technologies. Grow your skills by merging systems engineering and operational requirements to create deliverable solutions. You’ll provide systems engineering expertise for the development, manufacturing, and operationalizing of these prototype devices by using expertise in technical planning, management, and systems engineering processes to develop and manage the device and technical product development. Join our team and create the future of prototype devices in defense.
- 15+ years of experience with multi-discipline systems engineering
- Ability to use work breakdown structures as a basis for planning, monitoring, reporting and controlling cost and schedule, and evaluating program technical performance
- Knowledge of System Engineering Practices, including DoDAF
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with technical airworthiness qualification and release programs' standard configurations or alterations and modification to standard configurations
- Experience with systems performance evaluation, system specifications, technical constraints, environmental constraints, analysis of alternatives, risk management, conflict or deficiency identification, and mitigation strategies
- Knowledge of emerging practices and standards for interoperability, such as Modular Open Systems Approaches (MOSA) or Future Airborne Capability Environment (FACE)
- Master’s degree in a Science, Engineering, Technology, or Mathematics (STEM) field
•Team members at Cintel, Inc. are highly motivated, technical, and self‐organized. We place a lot of trust in our team to develop solutions for ill‐defined problems (i.e. thrive in an environment where the problem is vague, requirements are lacking, and a solution is not obvious). We need problem solvers.
•We want our teammates to be self‐motivated and eager to learn new skills. If you consider yourself a jack‐of‐all‐trades, and are eager to keep up with the latest trends in technology, you’ll fit right in.
ABOUT CINTEL, INC.:
Cintel Inc. is a Small Business providing strategies and services to support an array of Government clients in Energy, Cyber Security, Modeling and Simulation, Software Engineering, Data Science, and Program/Project management support.
We offer our clients nimble, unique, and value focused solutions with an emphasis on people, connectivity, communication, and team work. Our team believes that people drive solutions. By connecting people, information, teams, and experience we deliver solutions that respond to customer needs.
It is the policy of Cintel that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, or veteran status. These policies shall ensure that the practice of nondiscrimination will be applied in the employment, promotion, upgrading, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, recall or rehire of personnel. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Cintel, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of the characteristics mentioned above. Improper interference with the ability of other employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated.
TechnologyView all jobs at Cintel Inc