Cyber Specialist Advanced
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION: Cyber Specialist Advanced
POSITION LOCATION: Huntsville, AL (Redstone Arsenal)
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Less than 10%
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No
POSITION SUMMARY: As a Cyber Specialist Advanced at Cintel, you will work on our Information Solutions team in support of an ISSM at the Missile Defense Agency. The Cyber Security Engineer will provide support to multiple exciting projects and have the opportunity to assimilate multiple knowledge disciplines into solving complex problems. Candidates must be self-motivated, able to work with little to no supervision, and capable a briefing status reports to the Leadership Team as well as preparing the reports that are to be presented. The candidate must also have a good understanding of the technologies of the systems he or she is assigned. We are looking for talented people who can analyze problems, develop innovative solutions, and implement them for real- world use.
- 15+ years Information Technology Experience
- 10+ years of Information Assurance Management with 5 years of IAM experience in the DoD Environment
- 1 or more of these certifications: CISSP, CISM, or GSL
- Minimum of Secret Clearance
- US. Citizen
- Show applied knowledge of cybersecurity policy and procedures
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical audiences to explain complex situations to all levels of leadership, including SES/General Officers
- Capable of writing and reviewing policies and procedures for the Network and Enclave Environment that align to DoD and MDA directives.
- Must be able to lead the assessment of artifacts and guide the authorization of his or her systems to authorization ether independently or as a team.
- Apply knowledge of cybersecurity policy, procedures, and workforce structure to develop, implement, and maintain a secure system.
- Knowledge of Information System Security Manager (ISSM) and Information System Security Officer (ISSO) Roles and Responsibilities and the DoD assessment and authorization process
- Expected to organize and participate in meetings as it relates to the job function
- Review, and/or create/draft as needed, RMF artifacts such as Systems Security Plans (SSP), cybersecurity- related Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M)
- Development and maintain Continuous Monitoring Plans, Support and Connection agreements, Disaster Recovery, Continuity of Operations (COOP), Admin/User Guides, and Incident Response
- 2 or more years working in eMASS for the DoD
- Prior MDA experience
- Applying security to systems and/or networks with STIGS or other security standards
- Process improvement principles and procedures
- CTO management experience
- Security Control Accessor (SCA) experience
- Working knowledge of ACAS and HBSS
• Engineers, Analysts, and Developers at Cintel, Inc. are highly motivated, technical, and self‐organized. We place a lot of trust in our team members to develop technical solutions for ill‐defined problems (i.e. thrive in an environment where the problem is vague, requirements are lacking, and a solution is not obvious). We need problem solvers.
• We want our team members to be self‐motivated and eager to learn new skills. If you consider yourself a jack‐of‐all‐trades, and are eager to keep up with the latest trends in technology, you’ll fit right in.
ABOUT CINTEL, INC:
Cintel Inc. is a Small Business providing strategies and services to support an array of Government clients in Software Development, Operational/Tactical and Installation/Facilities Energy, Cyber Security, Modeling and Simulation, Data Science, and Programmatic support.
We offer our clients nimble, unique, and value focused solutions with an emphasis on people, connectivity, communication, and teamwork. Our team believes that people drive solutions. By connecting people, information, teams, and experience we deliver solutions that respond to customer needs.
It is the policy of Cintel that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, or veteran status. These policies shall ensure that the practice of nondiscrimination will be applied in the employment, promotion, upgrading, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, recall or rehire of personnel. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Cintel, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of the characteristics mentioned above. Improper interference with the ability of other employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated.
TechnologyView all jobs at Cintel Inc
Get fresh International Operations Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.