*Requisition Number:* 52378
Cintas is seeking an SAP/Hybris Development Lead - eCommerce who will be responsible for working on major projects that may span a broad range of systems, providing subject matter expertise and technical direction; working closely with customers, and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions that are aligned with the business and IT strategies, and are in compliance with the organization's architectural standards; and application analysis, design, development, integration, and enhancement, and also involved in complex support issues.
* Bachelor's degree (or foreign educational equivalent) in Business or Technical related field
* Minimum 7 years of ERP techno-functional experience focused on eCommerce, order fulfillment and related interfaces, including at least 5 years of SAP/Hybris experience integrating with third party applications. Experience must include configuring, and customizing application by programming modifications.
* Minimum 7 years of experience with Java/J2EE programming Java class structures and coding frameworks.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in establishing and maintaining SAP/Hybris development practices and procedures for all SAP/Hybris solutions or platforms.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in solution design and architecture of large, complex web sites and/or web applications (web content management or eCommerce).
* Minimum 5 years of experience working collaboratively with project teams and leading the development team to gather requirements and assist teams to translate requirements into design and solution.
* Minimum 5 years of experience providing technical leadership, coaching, and mentoring to team members with proven success on multiple enterprise-wide software development projects with support and delivery in a production support role in a medium to large business.
* Minimum 5 years of experience programming with the Spring framework.
* Minimum 2 years of experience programming with JDBC, JQuery, CSS, .jsp and .tag.
Experience need not be cumulative; all experience may have been gained concurrently.
It is the policy of Cintas to maintain a safe, healthful and productive working environment. As part of this policy, Cintas conducts background checks and drug screens for all applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment. Cintas also conducts a Motor Vehicle Records ("MVR") check prior to and/or during employment for those positions for which driving is required. (Lack of driver's license will not disqualify you as an applicant for a position for which driving is not required.) Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and background check, and an MVR check for positions that require driving.
Our employee-partners enjoy:
* Competitive Pay
* 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
* Disability and Life Insurance Package
* Paid Time Off and Holidays
* Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor's 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers' image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday.
To support our growth across North America, we're seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities-these are just a few benefits we're proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let's talk about how you'll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
*Job Category:* Information Technology
*Employee Status:* Regular
*Schedule:* Full Time
*Shift:* 1st Shift