Requisition Number: 46414
Cintas is seeking an Assistant Route Service Sales Representative. Responsibilities include providing route service to a set customer base, through the pick-up and delivery of uniforms and facility services products such as floor mats, dust mops, air fresheners, soaps, restroom paper supplies and other ancillary products. Daily duties involve lifting, carrying and walking clean products into and soiled products out of customer accounts, as well as occasionally driving a company-owned vehicle to and from numerous customer stops throughout the day. The vast majority of RSSRs work 4 days per week and no weekends.
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the Department of Transportation (DOT) for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements, qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
- Have an active driver's license
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Obtain a DOT medical certification
- Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- A High School diploma, GED or Military Service
- The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service orientation
- Self-motivation and the drive to work in an environment that relies on teamwork to meet goals
- A positive attitude, along with ambition, organization and service spirit
Our employee-partners enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers' image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday.
To support our growth across North America, we're seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities-these are just a few benefits we're proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let's talk about how you'll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: SSR
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift