Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry with 500+ theatres in the U.S. and Latin America.
Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major goals? Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, "One Guest at a time." Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture through shared values.
What We Can Offer You:
Every team member deserves the star treatment! Each career comes with a variety of benefits for both hourly and salaried team members. *Benefits may vary by career category, see career listing for exact details*
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedules
- Education Assistance
- Growth Opportunities
- Parental Leave
- Health Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- Pet Insurance
What is a Janitorial Supervisor?
The Janitorial Supervisor will be under the management of the Theatre General Manager. This individual will supervise the cleaning and maintenance of the theatre and theatre property during non-operating hours.
A Day in the Life of a Janitorial Supervisor:
- Oversee operational phases and supervise the work of janitorial personnel and supplies
- Ensure accurate janitorial coverage by assigning staff appropriately
- Maintain an effective quality control to ensure a clean environment
- Conduct weekly janitorial inspections of theatre and auditoriums for compliance with cleaning and service standards
- Effectively motivate janitorial team and communicate updates
What You Will Need to Have:
- Available to work flexible hours which include early morning, late evening, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to perform each job duty satisfactorily
- Possess a high school diploma
What Physical and Environmental Requirement You Will Need to Have:
- Frequent bending, kneeling, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent standing, walking and reaching around the theater.
- Noise level may be moderate to high at times.
- Be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.*
DISCLAIMER: This job description is intended only as a general guideline of your duties and responsibilities at Cinemark and is not a legally binding contract. Cinemark reserves the right to amend, change or terminate the job description, as it deems appropriate. Any change amendments, or modifications may be implemented even though they have not been communicated, reprinted or substituted in this job description.
All Cinemark theatres are designated smoke-free workplaces. This includes vapor, electronic, conventional, cigars, etc.Cinemark USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer