Information Technology Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Data Management and Network Specialist
Pay Rate: Salary is depending on experience
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Location: Remote in Oregon
Type: Direct Hire
Tired of the big corporate eDiscovery machine? Tired of not actually solving clients’ problems? Tired of working where the bottom line is all that matters?
We can do better.
Would you rather help your clients get the job done better, faster, cheaper?
Join a family of established hi-tech companies that service the largest names in technology, manage the world’s most influential technology standards, and validate the latest in hi-tech gadgetry. SIFT is the newest member of our hi-tech family and has a startup mentality, rewarding ingenuity and initiative.
SIFT—a different kind of legal services vendor—sits at the intersection of law, big data, and technology. eDiscovery analysts, data scientists, developers, and tech savvy attorneys come together to provide law firms and legal departments actual solutions.
About the Role
SIFT is looking for an experienced Data Management and Network Specialist. The Data Management and Network Specialist is excited about coming into an established organization that is transitioning from external IT support to building an internal data/IT infrastructure. This is someone who wants to come in and build a network, map infrastructure, and oversee both database and data center management. The Specialist loves the idea of building something from scratch while seated in the heart of a global, industry-setting tech conglomerate.
Sift works closely with clients’ IT departments to manage collections of data including electronic medical records and personal health information. The ideal Specialist candidate will understand APIs, have Python coding skills, be able to write code to access clients’ proprietary databases, and pull data from one database and populate it another. Candidates will also drive establishment and implementation of data management governance processes. The Data Management and Network Specialist will develop a network architecture map and work with management to identify and plan for network growth and data infrastructure needs. Ability to support Sift’s internal data/IT needs as Sift transitions away from external IT support will also be critical. Candidates will work with our tech-savvy attorneys and clients to manage internal and external data storage environments.
Candidates must thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment, where creativity, initiative, and passion are rewarded. We all work together to achieve our clients’ objectives—no job is too big or too small, for anyone.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with clients’ IT teams to manage collections of HIPAA protected information.
- Write code to access data; pull data out of one database and populate it into another database.
- Manage internal and external data storage.
- Development and enforcement of data management governance.
- Manage Sift’s O365 environment and other IT tools, including VPN and VM access.
- Map infrastructure and manage hardware upgrades.
- Develop plan for network growth.
- Collaborate with clients on installation and setup of specific software tools.
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- Requires 3-5 years of experience with litigation support and all aspects of the EDRM lifecycle.
- Requires at least 1 year of experience in administering Relativity Server, RelOne, or IPRO ADD, and if not certified, then a willingness to become certified on SIFT’s platforms.
- IPRO and Relativity Certified Administrators are strongly preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, particularly to translate legal requirements to technical requirements.
- Ability to collaborate with several teams to develop end-user training and standard operating procedures.
- Fluency in the Spanish Language, although not required, is a plus.
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas.
Get fresh IT Network Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.