Cincinnati Union Bethel is hiring two Care Coordinators for the Anna Louise Inn and the Off the Streets Program:
40 hours per week – With shifts on both 1st (8:00 am to 4:00 pm) and 2nd (4:00 pm to midnight)
32 hours per week (Four 8-hour shifts) – 3rd shift (midnight to 8:00 am)
Position location is at the Anna Louise Inn: 2401 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH 45202. Positions offer a competitive hourly rate and benefits package, including 401k profit sharing; contributory medical insurance; dental and vision insurance; supplemental insurance; company paid life insurance and short-term & long-term disability; generous paid-time off; and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested applicants should apply by application or resume to Cincinnati Union Bethel’s Human Resources Department:
E-mail: HR@cubcincy.org | Fax: 513-768-6922 | Mail: 2401 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH 45202
An Employment Application can be found on our website at: www.cubcincy.org/about-us/employment/
Please direct any questions about this posting to: HR@cubcincy.org.
Cincinnati Union Bethel is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for positions based on qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, national origin or veteran’s status in any manner prohibited by federal and state law. An applicant’s right to privacy shall be respected and the results of inquiries shall be treated in confidence.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- A high school diploma or equivalency required; CDCA preferred.
- At least one successful year of work experience in a recovery setting; education/training in the areas of substance abuse, mental health counseling or related fields.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work with a diverse urban population, and a challenging population.
- Demonstrate cultural sensitivity and emphasize a safe and respectful environment for clients, residents, and staff.
- Experience and working knowledge in an office environment, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with and understanding of the importance of handling confidential information.
- Must have an outgoing, positive personality and excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proof of valid driver license and auto insurance required for agency travel.
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
The main duties of the Care Coordinator positions involve working at the front desk (reception area) of the Anna Louise Inn, with the occasional work for the Off the Streets program.
Anna Louise Inn Front Desk Duties: (Main Duties)
- Receive and welcome all residents, clients, staff and visitors
- Supervision of incoming and exiting visitors for the purpose of security
- Receive and direct all incoming telephone calls
- Monitor electronic security system
- Provide timely and professional assistance to fire and police departments, in case of emergency
- Assist with emergency evacuations and fire drills
- Assist with clerical duties, as assigned
- Process inquiries concerning residency according to established procedures
- Serve as initial contact with persons seeking emergency assistance
Off the Streets Program Duties: (Occasional Duties May Include)
- Provide administrative support to Case Managers
- Accompany clients to outside activities
- Make rounds to ensure that clients are in designated areas; conduct random room checks
- Ensure that the clients complete assigned duties
- Ensure that clients are attending all scheduled programming
- Observe clients and complete progress notes, noting personal observations of the clients’ behavior
- Maintain consistent communication with Case Managers to report observations of client behavior
- Administer urine screens as requested by Case Managers
- Conduct internal groups
- Assist in general cleaning and organization of work spaces; inventory food, cleaning supplies, and office supplies
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas for residents, clients, and staff
- Maintain flexibility in position to respond to priorities
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Ability to quickly react and respond to emergency situations
- Fluency in English in order to assist residents, clients, staff and visitors
- Regularly remain in a stationary position (sitting or standing) for extended periods of time while answering the phone, working on the computer, and performing administrative work
- Move about inside the office space and the Anna Louise Inn building; use of stairs and/or elevator when necessary
- Manual dexterity needed for consistent operation of a computer, multi-line phone system, office machines, and kitchen equipment
- Move/transport items weighing 15-20 pounds
- Use a vehicle for agency travel
- Exposure to outside element when transporting clients