Administrative Assistant Advancement Office
- Expired: September 10, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Advancement Office Administrative Assistant
Employment Status: Part-Time, Temporary
Reports to: Associate Director of Data Services
Start Date: September 2022, Following the school calendar (off while not in school)
Job Summary: General administrative support tasks to handle records management, constituent communications, and budget/financial reporting
- Manage department budget and credit card reconciliation
- Order office supplies for team as needed
- Prepare check deposits for processing by the Business Office
- Manage historical files in accordance with established policies
- Write queries and run reports as needed
- Enter data and complete general office tasks
- Maintain birthday and gift recognition for staff and key constituents
- Other duties as assigned
- High attention to detail, eye for accuracy, and data-savvy
- Possessing a warm, hospitable disposition and professional demeanor
- Perform with integrity and a respect for confidentiality
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and other custom software) and enterprise software solutions
- Ability to successfully manage competing demands for work priorities
- Must be able to work in a moderately active and social environment
- Comfortable working in a multi-denominational Christian community
CHCA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will be considered.
Essential functions under the Americans with Disabilities Act may include any of the duties, knowledge and skills listed above. This list is illustrative only and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by employees in this position. Regular attendance is an essential function of this job.
The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; navigate stairs; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
MENTAL FUNCTIONS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to compare, analyze, communicate, copy, coordinate, instruct, compute, synthesize, evaluate, use interpersonal skills, compile and negotiate.
Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy
BusinessView all jobs at Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy
Get fresh Administrative Assistant Office Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.