As a Service Manager you ensure the proper operations of facilities and supervision of the theater and its employees; act as a representative of CinépolisUSA in a way that is consistent with our mission statement and policies.
Duties and responsibilities
- Guarantee guest service is professional, helpful, thorough and timely.
- Maintain facilities are clean, safe and in proper working order.
- Provide a comfortable, distraction-free and picture perfect experience.
- Serve fresh, appetizing and properly prepared food and beverages.
- Guarantee employees meet and exceed guest-service standards.
- Ensure proper staffing in each area of the theater.
- Perform daily opening, mid and closing operation duties.
- Review financial numbers on a regular basis and make operations adjustments as necessary.
- Oversee an individual theater department, as assigned by the General Manager.
- Assist General Manager with various tasks, reports, scheduling and analytics.
- Foster professional working relationships with vendors, subordinates, co-workers, direct supervisor, Human Resources and Corporate personnel.
- Assist as necessary with the preparation and follow through of special and private events.
- Ensure location is in compliance with federal and state labor laws.
- Practice proactive guest management by recognizing opportunities before they occur, resolving the ones that do and leaving the guest with a positive experience portraying a positive company image at all times.
- Communicate regularly with the General Manager and Human Resources regarding employee issues and complaints.
- Cognizant of issues with movie projections- communicating with the general manager and or projectionist (especially if unable to remedy issues on your own.)
- Assist with projections tasks as needed.
- Attend and participate in meetings and training.
- Provide direction, coaching and leadership for all employees.
- Enforce Cinépolis values to other employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong written and oral communication along with strong analytical skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced understanding of functions of theater and or restaurant.
- Professional guest services practices.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to navigate POS.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Thorough knowledge of Food, Health and Safety Regulations.
- Flexible working hours including holidays and weekends.
- Requires sitting, standing, walking, lifting, twisting, bending and traversing stairs on a regular basis.
- Follow and enforce company policy and procedure.
- Maintain confidential information.
*Weekend and Holiday availability is mandatory
Perks at Cinépolis!
Medical and dental insurance
401k with matching contribution
Discount on food items
Travel benefits and so much more
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time as business requires
Cinépolis USA is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.