Entry Level Production Designer
Vistaprint Corporate Solutions (VCS) provides exciting career opportunities in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment that is simplifying how companies distribute brand-consistent materials. As a Line of Business within Vistaprint, we continuously test ideas and make data-driven decisions to deliver a peerless ecommerce solution for our corporate customers. Our talented team of dedicated professionals is revolutionizing the custom print industry with our innovative ProShop platform – a custom branded storefront that empowers organizations to quickly and easily create, customize, and order any print or promotional product while maintaining brand control. Learn more about how you can contribute to our dynamic, growing company at VistaprintCorporate.com.
To support this rapid growth, we are hiring across the board. We are looking for an Entry Level Production Designer with a strong creative mindset to join the rapidly growing Design Operations team in building these brand-specific private portals.
Your role will involve:
- Working within a cross functional team of Account Managers, Sales Development Specialists, and Design Specialists to build and edit private print portals for our customers.
- Assisting Graphic Designers in larger design/creative partner projects, with the potential to assist in creating collateral, develop product selection, and help on internal projects.
- Providing feedback and potential improvement ideas on tooling and features to the Customer Experience teams.
- Providing progress updates on each portal set up request to colleagues and management through task management tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- Internally and externally educate others on design and print process information.
In return you will bring:
- Proficient understanding of Adobe tooling with experience in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- High level of diligence and attention to details
- Ability to adapt quickly to new tools and interfaces
- “Out-of-the box” problem solving skills
- Can-do attitude and self-starter mentality
- Sound internal and external communication skills and experience in a cross-functional team
- Solid organizational and prioritization skills