It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Works with Cigna customers via the telephone to answer questions and resolve any technical issues with Cigna external facing website products or services.
- Assist with Login issues and helping customers retrieve their User IDs and reset their Passwords while ensuring to follow set security standards.
- Maintains a high level of customer focus in all interactions.
- Attempts to resolve issues at first level within specified timeframe.
- Diagnoses customers' technical issues and provides creative solutions and alternatives that meet business needs.
- Provides "just-in-time" training to the customer over the phone as needed.
- Escalates unresolved issues and service requests to the appropriate technical support group identified in Customer Support Center scripting.
- Maintains documentation on incoming calls via ticket tracking system including steps and actions taken to resolve customer issues.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and problem elimination.
- Continually focuses on learning new technologies to support rapidly changing and expanding environment.
- Establishes and follows through on individual development plans that enhance team and personal effectiveness.
- 1+ years customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Aptitude for, and interest in, learning new technologies.
- Understands customers' issue and demonstrates real concern.
- Responds quickly and resolves problems related to technology usage.
- Communicates clearly.
- Establishes credibility quickly by following up and taking initiative.
- Probes and uncovers customers' underlying issues.
- Defines problems quickly and resolves majority of issues within specified timeframe.
- Can deliver "just-in-time" training over the phone.
- Actively shares knowledge and offers assistance to team members.
- Identifies and takes initiative to implement improvement opportunities.
- Possesses insatiable appetite for learning, continuously pursues new learning that add value to the team's knowledge base.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
We're a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We offer an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products that serve over 95 million customers around the world. When you work with us, you'll enjoy a different kind of career - you'll make a difference, learn a ton, and change the way people think about health insurance. To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Twitter or Instagram.