It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
_ This role will report directly to the Financial Analysis Principal on the team _
Interfaces with leadership in managing the overall procurement synergy program that includes tracking, updating and reporting on synergy status and risks for Company's Global Procurement and Third Party Management ongoing synergy program initiatives. Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinates updates to the Synergy Tracking templates with input from Category Management and Strategic Sourcing leads
- Facilitates bi-weekly program review meetings with from Category Management and Strategic Sourcing teams to report on issues/risks and to track/monitor weekly changes by initiative
- Serves as key member responsible for central coordination of and ensuring timely flow of information to/from the leadership team and Category Leads.
- Serves as the liaison between the Global Procurement and Third Party Management team and the Integration Management Office for monthly synergy submissions
- Partners with the Finance community to create transparency of synergy initiatives
- 10+ years of experience with project management, exposure to mergers and acquisitions helpful
- Experience with enterprise-wide and/or cross-functional large scale initiatives with high degree of complexity
- Demonstrated experience successfully facilitating and managing large engagements in complex organizations
- Exceptional ability to work productively in a matrix management environment across geography, departments and position level.
- Strong financial acumen
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at the senior level
- Capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills - must be comfortable interacting with leadership team
- Ability to analyze and review financial output for reasonability and trends
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
We're a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We offer an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products that serve over 95 million customers around the world. When you work with us, you'll enjoy a different kind of career - you'll make a difference, learn a ton, and change the way people think about health insurance. To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Twitter or Instagram.