- Receives requests via telephone regarding Insurance application status.
- Responds to inquiries from Independent and Cigna Agents and/or agencies for information and assistance.
- Performs research to respond to inquiries and interprets notifications to determine most effective response.
- Independently responds to inquiries, grievances, complaints or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity.
- Schedule may vary based on needs of business (hours of Operation M-F 7am- 7pm CST)
- Performance determined on may factors including phone metrics and quality assurance scores.
- Associates Degree or 2+ years' call center preferred
- Experience in customer service, call center environment required
- Ability to handle high end customers in a professional manner
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.