It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Responsible for growing membership within existing accounts and for directly managing business relationships with client accounts. Ensures that systems and processes are in place to meet the needs of internal and external clients. Develops and implements strategies and policies relating to account management.
- Overall account management responsibility for CIGNA HealthCare assigned customers including responsibility for persistency results, membership and revenue growth, and the cultivation of customer and producer/broker relationships.
- Provides input that positively impacts financial results.
- Ensures exceptional service and growth through the development of client and broker relationships
- College Degree or equivalent related experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in health benefits
- Excellent communication/customer service skills/sales negotiation skills
- Sales/marketing/underwriting or operations
- Financial Savvy; ability to grow book of business
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
We're a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We offer an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products that serve over 95 million customers around the world. When you work with us, you'll enjoy a different kind of career - you'll make a difference, learn a ton, and change the way people think about health insurance. To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Twitter or Instagram.