Are you an experienced Rehab Director looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate about providing excellent care to seniors in a skilled nursing and rehab setting? Laurel Health Care has a great opportunity for you to lead the coroprate Rehabilitation Services Department.
The Corporate Director of Rehabilitation Services oversees the regional staff for facility level Occupational, Speech, and Physical Therapists. The Director is responsible for overall supervision, coordination and administration of the department activities. In addition, this role provides you with an opportunity for business development to create new partnerships to expand services.
Why just work when you can help shape a legacy? If you're going to work every day for a living, make it count for yourself and your family by joining Laurel Health Care with one of the leading employee benefits packages in the industry.
You will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and strong teamwork abilities.
Some responsibilities include:
- Manage rehab services business line
- Conduct marketing activities to promote referrals.
- Develop additional business partnerships, as appropriate to expand services offered.
- Oversee therapy services and the clinical supervision of staff
- Develops department budget, monitoring revenue and expenses
- Analyze business performance and maximize outcomes for services provided.
- Active license in Physical Therapy, (BSPT, MSPT, DPT, or PTA), Occupational Therapy (BSOT, MSOT, COTA), or Speech Therapy (MA, MS, CCC SLP, or CFY SLP)
- 5+ years' supervisory experience in post acute care or related setting
- 2+ years Experience as a supervisor
- Position includes some overnight travel, mostly within OH. Up to 25% travel
About Laurel Health Care
Laurel Health Care Company is a national provider of skilled nursing, subacute, rehabilitative, and assisted living services dedicated to achieving the highest standards of care.
At The Laurels, caring is more than providing excellent medical and guest services. It's also being a companion, and treating each guest with the utmost dignity, respect and compassion. It's what we call "The Laurel Way of Caring", and it comes from within each one of us.