Join our team and work with the best in healthcare!
Founded in 1998, Ciena Healthcare is a leading innovator and one of Michigan’s largest providers of skilled nursing and rehabilitation care services.
It is our honor to serve our residents that are in need of short-term rehabilitative services as well as long-term care. Our vision is to be the industry leader by offering fresh, new perspectives and innovations and adhering to quality standards that not only exceed regulatory compliance, but achieve excellence in quality out comes for our residents.
At Ciena, we make it our mission to provide exceptional service to our patients and residents. We are looking for employees who are passionate about providing care or services in our Centers.
The Housekeeper/Aide provides cleaning services to provide a safe, sanitary, comfortable and homelike environment for residents, staff and the public.
- Cleans (dust, dry mop, wet mop, sanitize, scrub) assigned resident rooms, bathrooms and common areas daily according to facility procedures. Respects resident’s privacy and preferences about room arrangement, personal items. Knocks before entering resident rooms and bathrooms.
- Cleans walls ceilings, windows, mirrors, and waxed floors according to department procedures and cleaning schedules.
- Takes appropriate actions to secure housekeeping supplies out of reach of residents sat all times.
- Disposes of trash and waste, including biohazardous waste and other materials that require special handling, only in accordance with facility policies and procedures.
- Posts signs indicating safety hazard any time housekeeping activities pose environmental hazards to staff, residents, visitors or others in the facility.
- Helps out in Laundry as needed
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED),
- Prefer one year experience as a Housekeeper