High Volume Recruiter
Cielo Commerce City, CO
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as aRecruiter! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industrys smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea that talent is rising and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
TheRecruiteris responsible for Service Excellence throughout the recruitment cycle. They act as a brand ambassador for the client, focused on delivering exceptional talent while providing proactive and timely communication on the status of the search. They serve as subject matter expert in talent acquisition and provide consultative direction and industry expertise to hiring leader.
- Lead a detailed job scope meeting with the hiring leader to determine position specifications, providing relevant market data and recommendations on possible approaches to the search or candidate requirements.
- Review of candidates who have applied via the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Evaluate candidate qualifications against position requirements and determine who to move forward in the recruitment process.
- Develop and manage recruitment marketing plans or sourcing plans to determine the most appropriate candidate sources that align to the search requirements.
- Source candidates via resume databases, search engine and networking sites using Boolean search language.
- Solicit and pursue referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals.
- Utilize Cielos proprietary software for mobile and email campaigning to talent communities.
- Use an appropriate mix of media to connect with talent communities (phone, email, social media, etc.).
- Articulate value proposition to candidates who are interested in the job opportunity.
- Prepare candidates for interviews, coaching them on logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire and overall expectations.
- Ensure candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
- Draft and utilize phone interview templates appropriate to the job description.
- Use independent judgement to compare candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with position requirements to determine if the candidate is a match for the role or a potential match for other open positions.
- Issue skills testing as needed and evaluate results (if process dictates).
- Review background and reference information (if process dictates).
Influencing the Hire:
- Keep candidates engaged throughout process, ensuring consistent communication on the status of the search.
- Partner with hiring leader to determine offer details, using market data and compensation guidelines to support recommendations.
- Articulate a job offer to candidate and drive for candidate acceptance, anticipating and negotiating counter-offers as appropriate.
- Strict adherence to all regulations (OFCCP and all other compliance standards set forth).
- Work to deliver a strong candidate slate, continuously building talent pipelines to ensure there are multiple qualified candidates in play at all times.
- Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities to the hiring leader and Cielo leadership to depict both metrics and efforts.
- Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research and recommend solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each search to the hiring leader, providing a consultative approach with recommendations on how to move forward.
- High school diploma required. Bachelors degree in business, management, human resources or related field is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of two or more years recruiting experience with demonstrated successes in a corporate, RPO or agency setting. Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficient in Boolean search techniques for sourcing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of common Human Resources principles, practices and metrics related to talent acquisition.
Location:This role is open to remote candidates residing in the U.S. except within the state of Colorado.PandoLogic. Keywords: Recruiter, Location: Dupont, CO - 80024
AddressCommerce City, CO
BusinessView all jobs at Cielo