- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Cicis, we open our doors everyday with the purpose of making each guest’s day by delivering remarkable service and high-quality pizza. Many employees start just expecting just a job but end up with a rewarding career. We provide training that will create a path into management.
In this Role, you will primarily focus on:
- Interacting with guests.
- Proper table bussing procedures followed.
- Proper cleaning procedures.
About the Opportunities
We prepare our dough from scratch each day in our restaurants. We welcome individuals with restaurant experienced and those without experience to apply. We take pride in our customer service and it's up to each team members to cultivate a friendly atmosphere that our guests deserve. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, cook, prep, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we are always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team. At Cicis, you will join a team that's committed to delivering great service and great food. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we would love to meet you! See more details below and apply today.
The Restaurant Team Member is responsible for performing assigned work position duties to ensure quality products and service are delivered to our guests, delivering the Cicis promise on a consistent basis. They are expected to comply with Cicis uniform, appearance and operations standards as defined in the Operations Manual and Team Member Handbook. Restaurant Manager reviews.
- Perform assigned work position duties including preparing ingredients, making quality products, taking guest orders, providing quality guest service through positive and friendly interactions and acting with a sense of urgency in all we do.
- Work as a team and assist each other by being on time for their shift, supporting other work positions during their shift as needed, and completing all closing duties, including cleaning, at the end of each work shift.
- Comply with the Cicis image and appearance standards and contribute to an atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun!
- Protect the restaurant’s assets by maintaining a safe, clean and organized work area at all times and complying with all security standards.
- Must be 18 years old to operate some equipment
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds with a weigh belt during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, confidence, team player
- Customer service focused and oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing personality able to develop relationships
- Demonstrates the highest professionalism
- Able to work a minimum of 25 hours per week; able to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
- In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises.
Education and Experience Required:
- Experience preferred but not required
- Food Handler Certified
Our story began in 1985 when our founder Joe Croce opened a single restaurant in Plano, Texas. Joe and his partner, Mike Cole, opened a 1200 square foot, strictly take-out pizzeria and it became an instant success. It was so successful that a few years later, they opened a second location which was not only take-out, but an unlimited pizza buffet concept as well.
We are privately and locally owned with 300 locations nationwide. Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
AddressNew Braunfels, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Cicis