- Posted: over a month ago
At Cicis, we open our doors everyday with the purpose of making each guest’s day by delivering remarkable service and high-quality pizza. Many employees start just expecting just a job but end up with a rewarding career. We provide training that will create a path into management.
Restaurant Assistant Manager
You'll focus on:
- Ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer
- Restaurant cleanliness, food safety & inventory management
- Training & Developing Team Members
- Recruiting & retention of team members
- Financial accountability to COGs and team member labor
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge of food service regulations.
- Skillfully uses hand tools or machines needed for the position.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy and able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Is able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks.
What we can offer you:
- No late nights
- Great Team Oriented Work Environment
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible schedules to fit your life
Our story began in 1985 when our founder Joe Croce opened a single restaurant in Plano, Texas. Joe and his partner, Mike Cole, opened a 1200 square foot, strictly take-out pizzeria and it became an instant success. It was so successful that a few years later, they opened a second location which was not only take-out, but an unlimited pizza buffet concept as well.
Cicis & its franchisees are Equal Opportunity Employers
AddressCollege Station, TX
FoodView all jobs at Cicis