Kids Club Supervisor
A day in the life of a Chuze Kids Club Supervisor:
Are you an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing? Chuze Fitness would love to hear from YOU! We are an established non-sales based fitness chain with a welcoming, non-intimidating atmosphere. We have a passion for providing a beautiful facility, great customer service, and an environment that focuses on what’s most important, the PEOPLE! Our mission is to elevate those in our community through fitness and connection to live a better life. This is way more than just a job! We’re rapidly expanding and are looking for talented individuals to join our team and assist in growing the Chuze Fitness Family.
Our Kids Club Supervisors are the face of Chuze Fitness. They are on the front line, supporting their team by leading by example. Supervisors must be committed to providing a safe, fun, and interactive environment for children in the Kids Club while demonstrating extreme patience, optimism, and positive attitude in every facet of what they do. Daily responsibilities consist of, greeting parents, giving high fives, smiling, laughing, planning activities and games, interacting with children, winning a dance-off or two, cleaning, miscellaneous administrative tasks, cleaning again, participating in bi-weekly meetings, setting achievable goals for the team, and providing the best customer service experience possible for all members and their kids! We encourage everyone to building meaningful relationships with every person or child interacted with. Supervisors are also responsible for being cross-trained and are needed to support the operations team at least 1 shift a week. Don’t worry, that’s fun too!
For maximum success, you should:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Have prior child care experience (preferred)
- Have Leadership Experience (required)
- CPR certified (or within 60 days of employment)
- Be a multi-tasker, a self starter, and a social enthusiast
Essential Physical Requirements:
- 18+ years of age
- Engage in physical activity on a frequent basis
- Get up and down off of the floor frequently and move quickly when needed
- Occasionally lift and/or move 30-50lbs
- Written and oral communication skills
- Feel comfortable giving and receiving feedback
What Can We Do For You?
- We will turn you into a hospitality Superstar- a life skill for any career!
- We will teach you organizational and self-management skills
- As a merit based company, you will have opportunities for internal growth within the company
- We host quarterly team building events and annual Holiday parties
- We will enhance your customer service and critical thinking skills through fun, interactive workshops
- Fun work environment
- Free gym membership
- Flexible hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision & other supplemental insurance*
- 401K (eligible after 1 year of employment)*
- *Benefits for Part-time employees may differ.
A new Kids’ Club employee must complete Club Orientation training prior to beginning Kids’ Club Attendant Training. Kids’ Club Attendant training must be completed prior to working alone in Kids’ Club.
Chuze Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background checks are required for some positions.