Preschool Administrator - Church
This position will have a special focus on the leadership role in preschool
ministry while also serving as a member of the family ministry team. The
position will also be established to work in collaboration with the Senior
Pastor to ensure high standards of Christian Education for preschool
aged children and to have oversight of the operation of the preschool in
accordance with the plan developed by the church’s program leadership.
Preferred Education, Qualifications and Experience:
• This candidate must have a strong walk with God, observable through a growing
relationship with Jesus Christ.
• This candidate must have a passion for people. One who is a team player who works
collaboratively with others.
• This person requires a person who sees each ministry as a part of the larger church (works
toward integration wherever possible).
• This person must be approachable and easy to engage, and be a good role model,
developing relationships through Christ-centered modalities.
• A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
• Director Credentialed with VPK Endorsement.
• Preschool ministry experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills,
• Attention to detail,
• Excellent organizational skills,
• Excellent written communication skills,
• Ability to operate a computer at a high level of proficiency,
• Excellent time management capabilities,
• Able to meet the physical requirements of the position (bending down, lifting, exposure to
Church in Bonita SpringsFort Myers, FL
Get fresh Preschool Administrator - Church jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.