Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a confident self-starter driven to be accurate with a natural sense of urgency? Are you an analytical thinker who enjoys leading a small team? If you are able to dive-in and tackle projects, as well as delegate, and drive items to closure, you may be perfect for this position of Financial Planning & Analysis Manager.
Benefits include PTO, annual incentive plan with target of 2% of annual base pay (1% guaranteed/max is 3%,) free tele-med plan, health care (including medical/dental/vision), 401k with match, STD/LTD/Life insurance, employee referral bonus, quarterly goal-based rewards and 50% Employee Discount.
Pay and Schedule - $75,000 - $80,000 annually, depending on experience. This position is on-site at our Monroe facility.
Process - To accelerate the hiring process, please ensure to complete the Culture Index Survey that is auto-generated by email after your application is submitted.
ABOUT CHURCH HILL CLASSICS
The trusted leader in the college diploma frame industry, Church Hill Classics handcrafts an exclusive line of officially licensed, high-quality frames for college and university degrees. As a certified woman-owned business and 11-time winner of Inc. 5000's Fastest-Growing Companies, Church Hill Classics proudly designs and builds each custom frame in its Connecticut-based facility. Located just off Route 25 in Monroe, CT, we are centrally located between Danbury and Bridgeport.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS A FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS MANAGER
The FP&A Manager is responsible for overseeing company-wide forecasting, budgeting and financial planning, as well as providing in-depth analysis on company performance to support decision making.
- Assist with the establishment, monitoring and achievement of company financial goals.
- Conduct financial analysis, modeling, forecasting and reporting efforts to ensure efficient financial operations.
- Manage company forecast and budget to maximize revenue and identify potential areas of cost savings.
- Oversee company-wide Business Intelligence systems and initiatives.
- Promote continual process improvements.
- Play a key subject matter expert role in system implementations and upgrades.
- Collaborate with the Production department to identify areas of process improvements and cost reduction.
- Collaborate with the IT department to maintain financial records and system processes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- CPA / MBA preferred.
- 6+ years financial management experience.
- 5+ years experience in a leadership role.
- Expert knowledge of accounting and financial principles, regulations and best practices.
- Proficient with data analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Experience with development and maintenance of Business Intelligence solutions (Qlik Sense a big plus).
- Experience with development and maintenance of ERP solutions (Sage a big plus).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results-oriented and process-driven.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug and Background Checks Required Before Hire
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Church Hill Classics
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Church Hill Classics