Data Entry Clerk
Church Hill Classics Monroe, CT
- Expired: November 06, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a disciplined person who strives for accuracy and precision in your work? Analytical and technical by nature? Do you enjoy solving problems? Look no further: Church Hill Classics has the perfect opportunity available as an Data Entry Clerk who can follow processes, resolve problems and provide excellent customer service.
ABOUT CHURCH HILL CLASSICS
The trusted leader in the college diploma frame industry, Church Hill Classics handcrafts an exclusive line of officially licensed, high-quality frames for college and university degrees. As a certified woman-owned business and 10-time winner of Inc. 5000's Fastest-Growing Companies, Church Hill Classics proudly designs and builds each custom frame in its Connecticut-based facility.
Description: In this position you will enter orders for new products into our company's computer systems.
- Process orders from web, fax, email, Order All, EDI, and CHC
- Ensure accuracy of work including item, price, and shipping details
- Work efficiently to complete assigned work, communicate any issues that may hold up orders getting into the system
- Develop and maintain system knowledge Specifically Web Importer, MAS, Transaction Manager, and Boomerang
- Participate in department meetings and contribute ideas and suggestions
High School diploma or equivalent
2+ years' experience in data entry
Strong attention to detail, problem solver
Ability to multitask and prioritize workload, organized
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Comfortable learning and utilizing multiple systems
Regular and reliable attendance at work is required and an essential function of the position
Equal Opportunity Employer