Our Family owned and run business has been a part of East Hartford for over 70 years! We are dedicated to providing the community with exceptional customer service. We have recently expanded and are looking for a hardworking, professional Technician to join our team.
The individual must be highly energetic and experienced, fully engaged and passionate about their work. As an A Technician your role is:
- Diagnose and repair auto and light trucks, strong background in electrical and wiring.
- Knowledge of computer systems and previous work with scan tools a must
- Strong attention to detail while being able to manage timeline.
- Ability to work well with others and be independent with little supervision.
- We offer aggressive compensation based on experience, Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, Uniforms, Paid Vacation and Sick time, continued profession growth,
Must have ASE certifications and be willing to take additional classes. Course materials and Reimbursement available!
3+ years experience in a busy shop as a lead technician, must have own tools
Proven track record of positive customer experience
Minimum High School diploma
Valid Drivers license
Please contact Chuck or Greg @ 860-289-0081 or via email, @ firstname.lastname@example.org only, for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time