Restaurant Cast Member at Chuck E. Cheese (52/339)!
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
Chuck E. Cheese (CEC) is a great place to build an exciting career. Wholesome fun, positive atmosphere and reasonable hours are the winning ingredients that have been our trademark for nearly 40 years.
CEC Entertainment now offers access to earned wages with our NEW “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
Seeking Talented Cast Members!
Our Cast Members are empowered to provide the greatest service anywhere through cross-training in a variety of different positions:
Typical Positions at a Chuck E. Cheese are:
- Gameroom Attendant
- Party Host
- Kid Check Attendant
- Costume Character
- Kitchen Attendant (Must be at least 18 years of age)
- Assistant Technician (Must be at least 18 years of age)
- Be at least 16 years old
- Available to work various shifts
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic & enthusiastic personality
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises.
Pay and Benefits:
- Starting pay well above minimum wage
- 50% discount on meal during shift
- Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow program
- Flexible schedules for students
- CEC Cares Fund (program to assist employees during catastrophes)
- And more!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 603 Chuck E. Cheese stores located in 47 states and 11 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 144 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring
Every Guest Leaves Happy!
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.