Now Hiring an Assistant Restaurant Manager for Our Location in Manchester, CT!
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
Ready to take your management career up a notch? Think you have what it takes to be a leader with the industry leader? Families love Chuck E. Cheese’s because our people are the best of the best. As an Assistant Manager, you’ll help employees make sure that “every guest leaves happy.” It’s a high-energy, high motivation, high reward management opportunity and it’s waiting for you right now.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week
- Must have a high-school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age (20 years of age may be allowed if restaurant does not serve alcohol)
- Minimum of one (1) year experience managing people, preferably in the food service industry, OR experience as an opening coordinator for at least six (6) months
- Makes daily decisions that involve time management (must have a sense of urgency), staff scheduling and support, upholding product quality, cleanliness, and all other Company standards.
- Builds sales and maximizes profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing and communicating Company and Guest expectations to entire team.
- Coaches, teaches and motivates team to maintain high-quality Guest service and safety.
- Exercises good business skills and judgment in cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels, and labor management.
For Immediate Consideration, Email Your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or text “SELF” to 97211 - Have Questions? Call 800.594.7036
CEC Entertainment now offers access to earned wages with our NEW “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
For over 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 605 Chuck E. Cheese's stores located in 47 states and 14 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 149 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy! CEC is a “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” employer.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.