- Expired: 11 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an important part of the sales and business development team, Entry Level Sales Representatives are responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with consumers. The ideal entry-level candidate will have the aptitude to develop relationships across functional areas such as procurement, system production, maintenance, and supply chain and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Below are the responsibilities that you will develop as an Entry Level Sales Representative:
- Learn to develop a territory customer acquisition and account management plan
- Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition
- Learn to initiate prospecting and lead generation activities
- Educating and networking with key prospects and customer contacts
- Ability to converse with customers
- Drive and accelerate business development
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Work closely with sales and marketing, brand management, business development, and human resources
- Work, internship, or other leadership experience in a professional comparable environment
- Business, Marketing or Sales-focused degree and/or coursework
- Internship/work experience in the sales field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
- An ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Get fresh Entry Level Medical Device Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.