5200 S Ferdon Blvd., Crestview, FL 32536
Excellent Income & Benefits!
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Crestview is seeking to hire Delivery Coordinators to join our team. When a customer picks up their new vehicle, teach them how to operate the features, assist them with setting up the navigation system, etc. and sell and install accessories as needed. Automotive accessory knowledge/parts counter sales/service writer/sales experience is preferred. Exceptional customer service skills are required.
Build and advance a rewarding career with a growing company where your contributions matter. We value our employees and invest in their success! Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Crestview won the prestigious '2019 Best of The Emerald Coast' award as a top performer in the southeastern automotive industry! We believe culture makes a difference and strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers and community.
We offer Excellent Benefits:
- Salary based on experience + Commission = Excellent Income!
- Excellent, paid training
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan
- Employee pricing/discounts on vehicles and service
- A positive and professional team environment
- We are closed on Sundays
Responsibilities - Delivery Coordinator:
- When a customer picks up their new purchase, teach them how to operate features such as the navigation system, etc.
- Sell and install accessories as needed.
- Review warranty and maintenance/service schedules, etc.
- Communicate the importance of completing the customer service survey
Qualifications - Delivery Coordinator:
- Automotive accessory knowledge/parts counter sales/service writer/sales experience is preferred. Training is provided.
- Outgoing and friendly; easily 'connects' with customers
- Goal-oriented and motivated to succeed
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- A well-groomed, professional appearance
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen.
We are part of the Step One Automotive Group which represents 14 premier brands in the automotive industry with 13 locations in the southeastern United States. We employ more than 500 passionate employees selling 10,000 cars and servicing the needs of over 40,000 customers.
Step One Automotive Group which invests in its teams, empowering them to serve. Our goal is to leave a lasting legacy in the local communities, achieve excellence in execution, and add value to the customer experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.