5400 Altama Ave. No 2, Brunswick, GA 31525
Full-Time! Hiring NOW!
Excellent Income & Benefits!
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Brunswick is seeking to hire a FULL-TIME Accounting Associate to execute a variety of accounting duties as directed by the Office Manager and Controller. Dealership experience preferred. Are you looking for a stable, successful place to grow and advance your career? Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration. We value our employees and invest in their success!
We offer these great benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Full benefits (Medical, dental, vision and life insurance)
- 401(k) plan
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts and service
- A positive and professional work environment
Responsibilities - Accounting Associate:
- Maintain A/P, A/R, general ledger
- Account/Bank Reconciliations
- Floor plan reporting, inventory reporting, month end close reporting
- Process all new and used vehicle titles
- Prepare and process tax and title documents
- Process paperwork from the F&I Department
- Prepare lien payoff checks for all vehicles and trade-ins
- Manufacturer's statements, including the Parts statement, warranty submission and cancellations
- Dealer Trades
- Payroll/Assist HR
Qualifications - Accounting Associate:
- Automotive dealership accounting experience is preferred
- Strong accounting background and Excel proficiency
- HR/Payroll experience
- Process and solution oriented, analytical and detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- A positive attitude and professional appearance
- Works well independently and as part of a team
We are part of the Step One Automotive Group which represents 14 premier brands in the automotive industry with 13 locations in the southeastern United States. We employ more than 500 passionate employees selling 10,000 cars and servicing the needs of over 40,000 customers. Step One invests in its teams, empowering them to serve. Our goal is to leave a lasting legacy in the local communities, achieve excellence in execution, and add value to the customer experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.