Ask yourself ...
Are you prepared to feel proud, be excited and motivated to drive to work each day and be a part of something much bigger than yourself?
TOP 11 PERKS TO JOINING OUR CLINICAL TEAM!
- Competitive pay
- Bi-Weekly bonus
- Monthly PTO bonus
- Professional liability Insurance
- Buddy Program with shadowing and ongoing support
- Clinical Supervision for licensure
- Create own schedule for life balance
- Training and development with CEU credits
- Gain knowledge in Evidence Based Practices
- Monthly work related expense allowance to serve clients
- Telehealth (Coming Soon)
Dedicated, Compassionate, Licensed Clinicians Wanted!
Chrysalis Health is looking for dynamic, energetic, passionate and honest people to join our team.
The perfect candidate will have the "right" combination of compassion, desire to help others and entrepreneurial drive. Chrysalis Health is a leader in community based behavioral healthcare in-homes and schools that provides clinical excellence to children, adolescents, adults and families throughout Florida.
CHRYSALIS HEALTH BENEFITS
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans with employer contribution
- Medical GAP Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance (STD/LTD)
- Legal Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program and work-life benefits and resources
- Bereavement Counseling
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Retirement Plan with up to 4% match of bi-weekly pay
- Pet Insurance
- Travel Club
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Vendor Discounts
- Flexible schedule that is family and pet friendly
- Energetic and supportive work environment
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Stress relieving chair massages
- Employee referral program
- Increased management potential with our Leadership Curriculum
- Training Institute for ongoing growth and development
- Join a team with integrity and lots of community involvement
- Awesome culture! Work with diversified, talented team members that are enthusiastic, have a strong work ethic and are our biggest asset
This individual will collaborate with the multidisciplinary treatment team to formulate the individualized treatment/service plan, review progress toward goals, and assist in coordinating discharge planning. The Outpatient Therapist must be computer literate and have proficiency with the internet, online applications, and email. Strong written communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
The principal functions of the position identified shall not be considered as a complete description of all the work requirements and expectations that may be inherent in the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Chrysalis Health is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Chrysalis Health also prohibits bullying and harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. Chrysalis Health is committed to maintaining a Drug-Free Working in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. If you require accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please notify Chrysalis Health during the interview process.
- Provides mental health and substance abuse services according to discipline standards and in accordance to policies and procedures with the BHH and IFI programs.
- Completes required clinical paperwork thoroughly and within specified timeframe
- Demonstrates knowledge of Medicaid manual and all updated revisions.
- Maintains ongoing chart audits to ensure compliance and quality assurance of services provided.
- Demonstrates proficiency in utilizing community resources as supportive services and discharge planning.
- Serves as a liaison for the client, family, referral source and other social service agencies.
- Presents in a professional manner in the community, in person, on telephone and in written communication including times of extreme stress and when others are upset.
- Must provide documentation of a valid Florida driver's license and proof of insurance which must be maintained throughout tenure in the amount of at least $50,000/$100,000/$50,000 for liability limits.
- Must maintain a safe driving record with no more than 6 points on motor vehicle report (MVR)
- Must be able to use utilize Clinical and HRIS management systems for payroll and evaluations.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a minimum of a Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling or related field and a minimum of 1-year experience providing substance abuse and/or mental health counseling in an outpatient and in-home setting.
- Must have knowledge of the principles and practices of the discipline.
- Must be Licensed.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
External Company URL: www.chrysalishealth.com
Street: 2121 Corporate Square Blvd.