We are willing to relocate! Position is located in Eureka, MT.
Licensed Clinical Therapist, Chrysalis Residential Treatment School
- The Chrysalis Residential Treatment School offers a warm and encouraging environment that cultivates individualism, self-confidence and a sense of belonging. Chrysalis is located northwest Montana just five miles from British Columbia. This breathtaking remote setting provides a calm environment living on a lake in the midst of the Rocky Mountains.
- Chrysalis is home to adolescent girls 13 to 18. Students live in a family style in one of the three homes where they are inspired to build on personal strengths. We champion growth within the areas of academics, family-style living, clinical perfection, adventure, and international trips.
- Our 67-acre campus becomes part of the expanded classroom that consists of biking, hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, skiing, snowboarding, and other activities. At Chrysalis we invite and inspire family participation in many of our scheduled outings throughout the year that includes our mother/daughter retreat and father/daughter canoe trip.
- International travel is another component of our program since its inception. Cultural immersion, education, adventure and service are the building blocks of the international travel experience.
- You will be united with an expert Executive Director, Clinical Director, Administrative Team, and Residential Staff passionate about the mission to facilitate lasting positive change.
What does the Chrysalis Residential Treatment School offer you? (www.chrysalisschoolmontana.com)
- You will enjoy the following benefits and responsibilities.
- You will receive a competitive salary.
- You can participate in a Comprehensive Benefit Program that includes medical insurance with a company contribution towards a high deductible plan, dental insurance, vision insurance, voluntary life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, long-term disability, and 401K with company matching.
- You will have the benefit of Company Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
- You will cultivate relationships with adolescents and their families.
- You will be a part of a framework caring professionals who offer training, support, and advancement opportunities.
What do you bring to this position?
- Master's Degree in Behavioral Sciences - Master of Social Work (MSW,LCSW) Master of Clinical Social Work (CSW,) or Master of Science Clinical Mental Counseling (CMHC) or Marriage and Family Counseling (LMFT)
- Abiltiy to be Licensed in the State of Montana OR Actively working towards obtaining a clinical license (LCSW, LMFT
- Two years of working experience as a therapist leading individual, family, and group therapy sessions.
- One year of experience in a residential setting using relational, experiential, and systemic modalities.
- Ability to plan, implement, and adjust a course of treatment as required.
- Ability to pass a Montana state background check.
Chrysalis is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro